CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

There’s this guy I know in school,
He got his own kind of style,
That sets him apart.
In another words,
He’s one in a million,
Maybe that’s why he captured my heart.
Whenever I look at him,
I’ll see the sparkles in his eyes
That will light up my day,
At that moment,
I just can’t find a single cloud in the sky.
Sometimes I don’t know why,
Why am I so desperate for him?
Does this mean that I’m crazily in love?
My friends said good things take time,
But it will be great,
If things happen in a blink of an eye,
All this chances I need,
Somebody like him,
Were million to one,
I can’t believe that I’m really in love.
All this time I never stop looking for love,
Try to make things work,
That wasn’t good enough,
Until it’s perfect to me,
And I’ll say “ I’m done “

this poem is not done yet...gotta complete my school homework first... sigh*...(that's life i guess)

XOXO JaZz XOXO