CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

stuff goin on.....

Hey guys! Just wanted to give you a quick update on whats going on in my life! GUESS WHAT?? I got the 24th place in my class. SHOCK?? Well, frankly I was shocked too in the first place when MIss Ho announced the class position.LOL.I mean I didn't exactly study for this examination and I didn't get last in class. YAY!!However,my parents promised to buy me a new phone if i got top 15 in class for the coming examination.So I've to work very,very,very hard on my studies especially History and KH,just to earn that phone.*sigh* (This is the life of students from the first class,BAYAN)xD

Yesterday,I've such great time hanging out with my cousins and just chillin' out!It's good to get away from it ALL every now and then. I had so much fun bowling with them. AHH!!! Henry beat me,Samantha beat me....But at least I beat Julian...=)

I can't believe all of the silly STUFF that has been put out in the press this week!!sigh** Last Friday, I wanted to save 2 BIRD EGGS(in my school)from the heavy rain but unfortunately I killed one of them. And everyone started to call me "BIRD KILLER". oh yea...forget to mention that Candace and Kiki were also involved in that bird killing thing.LOL.

The next day which was 2 days ago, was the school awards. You would never believe if I tell you all..! Anyway, I was chosen to replace Andrew Yee's place.In another words, I've to be Andrew for a day.HAHA.I didn't enjoy much for being a guy.LOL.But the moment I really enjoy most was the moment that our school choir (including me)performed MAMA MIA and DIGAHAYU OH TANAH AIRKU. The hard work was finally paid off!!

Well, I guess above is what going on in my life..=)
Hope you guys enjoy your life..^^


XOXO JaZz XOXO

0 comments: