CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

something for my parents

Hey, just wanted to make a quick shoutout to my parents. I’m sorry for everything I’ve done. I hope you’ll understand. I know sometimes I’ll say stupid stuff like I hate you or something. But honestly I didn’t mean it and I love you. It’s just sometimes.....sign*.... (Hard to explain) I guess it’s just teenage issues. xD..
OK. I admit that I’m rude to you and sometimes disobey you. But c’mon, I’m a teenager. I bet you did that to your parents too. (oh..and sorry if it’s rude) Anyway, I appreciate your naggings although sometimes that sucks . I mean “that’s your job, mom and dad, THANK YOU!!”. I’m sure without you , I’ll lose my direction. I swear sometimes I can’t tell which way is up and which way is down. But YOU, you were always there for me. You picked me up whenever I fall and lead me to the correct direction.THANK YOU!!!
Finally, I would like to say.....
Happy Father’s Day!!!
&
Happy Birthday, mom!!!
xoxo JaZz xoxo

0 comments: